Work With Purpose, Work at Laguna Beach Florist
Floral Design & Sales Assistant
We are a family owned and operated flower shop and events studio located in Laguna Beach. We have been providing quality customer service and especially designed floral arrangements to our clients since 2006.
We are currently seeking an experienced floral designer and sales associate that would like to join our team. This is a part-time position with the potential of full-time, consisting of 18-24 hours per week.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Design creative floral arrangements and plants following our floral recipe in a timely manner
- Ensuring that floral products are properly watered and stored to prevent wilting
- Daily contact with clients, taking floral orders over the phone or in store and processing payments
- Process website orders, answer online inquires and emails
- Drive sales by suggesting the appropriate products to customers
- Keep workspace clean and organized
- Unpack floral freight deliveries and organize flowers in the work room or cooler
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Other duties are assigned as needed
- Hard working
- Flexible scheduling
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure specially during holidays
- Willing to perform a variety of jobs
- Proficient computer skills
- Proficient order-taker (over the phone or in store)
- Great communicator
- Detail oriented and quality conscious
- Team player, but can also be trusted to work independently
- Problem solver
- Quick learner
- Willingness to learn
- Expect constant bending and kneeling and crouching
- Ability to stand during your shift
- Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 25 pounds
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day required
Interested candidates please submit a resume and portfolio of floral design (photos, IG/FB page, Pinterest) to Contact@LagunaBeachFlorist.com.
Remote and in person interviews are both available. If you’d like to get a better sense of our work, check us out on Instagram and Facebook. We look forward to having you on our team.