Every Laguna Beach Florist arrangement is personally hand-delivered by our friendly drivers to make sure it is received by your loved ones in the best and freshest condition. We never ship our products and we make every effort to deliver your order as quickly as possible. To learn more about placing an order with us visit Ordering Details.
Minimum order for delivery in and outside of Laguna Beach is $74.95 plus delivery and tax (excluding Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and Christmas)
|Corona Del Mar||$16.95|
|San Juan Capistrano||$19.95|
Same Day Deliveries
Same day delivery requests need to be placed before 2:30 PM Pacific Time for city of Laguna Beach. Depending on availability of drivers and flowers, same day delivery requests for surrounding cities can usually be accommodated. Please contact us directly at (949)464-0509 before placing your order.
We are usually able to guarantee any delivery time requests, when an arrival time window is provided. Due to unexpected circumstances such as weather and traffic, we are unable to guarantee that your delivery will arrive at the exact time requested.
- For residential deliveries: if the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, the delivery person may leave the floral arrangements in a safe place for the recipient to retrieve when they return or attempt delivery the next day. During the holidays deliveries may be made as late as 8PM.
- For business deliveries: if the business is closed or not accepting deliveries, delivery will be attempted the next business day. Please check on business operating hours before placing your order for delivery. Re-delivery of your arrangement may result in additional delivery fee. During the holidays deliveries may be made as late as 5PM.
- Please note: the florist may call the recipient to schedule delivery.
- Hospital deliveries: please make sure the recipient is still in the hospital before scheduling the delivery.
- We are unable to process orders for delivery to P.O. Boxes or APOs.
- A signature is not required; our driver may leave the gift in a safe place if no one is available to accepts the delivery.
We can't deliver to Intensive Care Units (ICU) or the Critical Care Units (CCU) of hospitals because most hospitals don't allow it. If you send flowers to someone in the hospital who is currently in, or has moved, to ICU or CCU, we'll hold the order until such time as the person is released into a regular room. A fresh bouquet will be delivered on that day. For recipients in regular rooms, please make sure the recipient is still in the hospital before scheduling the delivery.
Additionally, we can't deliver to:
- Cruise ships
- Catalina Island
- Airport terminals
- Post office boxes or APOs