Last updated: Dec. 13, 2020
To all of our valued clients,
Firstly, from all of us here at Laguna Beach Florist, we sincerely hope that you and your families are staying safe and healthy during this unprecedented time in history. As we continue to monitor the impact of COVID-19, we are adapting and keeping busy in anticipation of better days to come. We want to let you know about the steps Laguna Beach Florist is taking to protect our customers and employees, while continuing to provide our clients with their floral needs.
Here is what we are doing:
- We continue to deliver to you fresh floral and plant arrangements so you can send your loved ones smiles and happy thoughts (much more needed than ever before) while staying home. Contactless deliveries or curbside pick up are available.
- To ensure the safety of our community, clients and the recipients, we are collaborating with a local testing center and requiring our employees and drivers to take an EUA Approved COVID-19 igG/igM Serology Test on an on-going basis.
- We only work with floral farms, wholesalers, vendors and suppliers that are trusted and are taking every precaution to keep our employees, clients and our community safe.
- We continue to thoroughly clean and disinfect our store, work area, flower stems, plants, tools, supplies, vases, containers, and boxes, creating a safe and clean environment for our employees.
- We take social distancing very seriously and are only accepting online and phone orders.
These precautionary measures have been taken to limit the potential spread of the virus, to support our employees and to ensure we maintain our ability to serve you, our customer, for the long term.
We appreciate you for sticking with us and look forward to supporting each other during these challenging times.
The Entire Team at Laguna Beach Florist